The VISION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation will connect the past, improve the present, and anticipate the future of nursing in Missouri.
The MISSION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation promotes and protects the health of Missourians through the promotion of educational and scientific activities and community based projects.
The PURPOSE of the Missouri Nurses Foundation is the following:
- Promote and enhance professional development for registered nurses through continuing education.
Promote the availability of professional nursing services for every Missourian.
- Develop the financial resources to support the philanthropic mission of the Missouri Nurses Foundation and the Missouri Nurses Association.
- Improve the health of Missourians by facilitating nursing research through projects and public educational programs.
The MNF was incorporated as a 501(c)3 with the IRS and State of Missouri in 1998 to receive and maintain its funds.
SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
:: Early-Career Nurse Innovator Award ::
:: Honor a Nurse ::
:: Nightingale Tribune ::
SPECIAL PROJECTS THAT SUPPORT US
:: Missouri Nurse License Plate ::
Missouri Nurses Foundation Board of Directors
- Nelda Godfrey, President
- Linda Sue Hammonds, Vice President
- Terry Bryant, Secretary
- Margaret Mata, Treasurer
- Corinne Fessenden
- Shirley Farrah
- Amy Vogelsmeier
- Kristine L’Ecuyer
- James, Lang, III
- Karen Johnson, Alternate Member
- Jill Kliethermes, Chief Executive Officer
- Heidi N. Lucas, MONA State Director