The VISION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation will connect the past, improve the present, and anticipate the future of nursing in Missouri.
The MISSION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation promotes and advance the nursing profession and enhance the health and well-being of Missourians.
The PURPOSE of the Missouri Nurses Foundation is the following:
- To operate the Missouri Nurses Foundation Center for Advancing Health in Missouri and other programs and activities of Missouri Nurses Foundation in accordance with the Foundation’s status as a 501(c)(3) and as a corporation organized under the Missouri Non-Profit Corporation Act.
- To receive, maintain, and distribute funds and other forms of property, as appropriate, in support of the Missouri Nurses Foundation Center for Advancing Health in Missouri and other activities and programs undertaken by the Missouri Nurses Foundation within the scope of a 501(c)(3).
- To support opportunities for the development, maintenance and enhancement of high quality professional nursing in Missouri.
- To foster, in collaboration with nursing, community, and health related organizations, the professional nursing role in promoting and improving the quality of healthcare and healthcare outcomes for all Missourians.
The MNF was incorporated as a 501(c)3 with the IRS and State of Missouri in 1998 to receive and maintain its funds.
Missouri Nurses Foundation Board of Directors
- Nelda Godfrey, President
- Linda Sue Hammonds, Vice President
- Terry Bryant, Secretary
- Margaret Mata, Treasurer
- Corinne Fessenden
- Shirley Farrah
- Amy Vogelsmeier
- Kristine L’Ecuyer
- James, Lang, III
- Karen Johnson, Alternate Member
- Jill Kliethermes, Chief Executive Officer
- Heidi N. Lucas, MONA State Director