The VISION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation will connect the past, improve the present, and anticipate the future of nursing in Missouri.
The MISSION of the Missouri Nurses Foundation promotes and advance the nursing profession and enhance the health and well-being of Missourians.
The PURPOSE of the Missouri Nurses Foundation is the following:
- To operate the Missouri Nurses Foundation in accordance with the Foundation’s status as a 501(c)(3) and as a corporation organized under the Missouri Non-Profit Corporation Act.
- To receive, maintain, and distribute funds and other forms of property, as appropriate, in support of activities and programs undertaken by the Missouri Nurses Foundation within the scope of a 501(c)(3).
- To support opportunities for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of high-quality professional nursing in Missouri.
- To foster, in collaboration with nursing, community, and health-related organizations, the professional nursing role in promoting and improving the quality of healthcare and healthcare outcomes for all Missourians.
The MNF was incorporated as a 501(c)3 with the IRS and State of Missouri in 1998 to receive and maintain its funds.
SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
:: Early-Career Nurse Innovator Award ::
Nominations will open soon.
:: Honor a Nurse ::
:: Nightingale Tribune ::
SPECIAL PROJECTS THAT SUPPORT US
:: Missouri Nurse License Plate ::
Missouri Nurses Foundation Board of Directors
- Nelda Godfrey, President
- Linda Sue Hammonds, Vice President
- Terry Bryant, Secretary
- Margaret Mata, Treasurer
- Corinne Fessenden
- Shirley Farrah
- Amy Vogelsmeier
- Kristine L’Ecuyer
- James, Lang, III
- Karen Johnson, Alternate Member
- Jill Kliethermes, Chief Executive Officer
- Heidi N. Lucas, MONA State Director